This year’s call for IPCC scholarships is now open. Scholarships hold a value of a maximum of 15 000 Euros for up to two years from 2017-2019. Applications by PhD or Postdoctoral students from developing countries are encouraged and focus on the fields listed below:
- Underlying science of climate change;
- Climate and water;
- Climate and oceans;
- Socio-economic modelling related to climate change;
- Regional climate change, vulnerability, impacts and adaptation;
- Attaining the goals of the Paris Agreement;
- Synergies between adaptation and mitigation;
- Climate solutions in the context of the sustainable development goals (SDGs).
Applications close on 9 April 2017. For more information visit their website.