- A webinar on ‘The first and only ice core histories from the Kilimanjaro ice fields’. The webinar will take place on 24 May 2017 and you can register for the webinar here. For more information have a look our previous blog.
- APECS will be holding a workshop at the upcoming SCAR Biology Symposium 2017 and you can still register for the workshop. The deadline is 25 June.
- Abstract Submission is open (until 9 June) for the APECS Oceania Symposium ‘Addressing future Antarctic challenges from an Oceania perspective’ on 18-19 September 2017. Click here to read more and learn how to apply.
- Call for Papers: Polar Record Special Issue: Education, Outreach and Engagement. Abstract submission is open until 31 January 2018. To view the full call for papers click here or submit a paper here.
- The State of the Arctic Marine Biodiversity Report has been released and is available here.