Will you be attending the biennial conference of the Society of South African Geographer (SSAG)? The theme of this year’s conference is Geography and Community: research, learning, impact. So have a look at their awesome conference website! Everything you might need to know about the conference is available there. A few crucial dates and information are also provided below.
The conference will run from 1-5 October 2018. The Student Conference will run from 4-5 October. Abstract submission for the Student Conference will be announced in due course.
- MSc. and Hons. students are invited to attend at R 550 p.p.
Biennial SSAG Conference: Early Bird Registration
Note that Early Bird Registration closes on 30 May 2018.
- SSAG member fees range from R3000 to R1800.
- Non-SSAG member fees range from R3300 to R2000.
- PhD student fees range from R2300 to R1500.
Biennial SSAG Conference: Normal Registration
- SSAG member fees range from R3300 to R2000.
- Non-SSAG member fees range from R3600 to R2300.
- PhD student fees range from R2600 to R1800.
(Oral Presentation) Abstract Submission
Abstract for oral presentations can be submitted until 30 June 2018. Guidelines are available on the website and abstracts should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also have a look at the provided style sheet for abstract submission.
(Poster) Abstract Submission
- Call for Abstracts – 30 April
- Early-bird Fees – 30 May
- Final Registration – 30 June
- Paper Submission for Proceedings – 30 June