Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity at the University of Manchester, UK. The university invites applicants for 100 new positions for early career researchers. Positions offer:
- A highly competitive salary;
- Generous research and travel expenses;
- Access to world-leading facilities;
- Mentorship from a senior University of Manchester academic;
- Participation in their New Academics Programme; and
- Outstanding networking, learning and development opportunities.
Positions are scheduled to last for 4 years with a reduced teaching load. After the 4 years the successful applicant may be considered for a permanent academic position. Although there have been some areas of expertise highlighted in the call, the main criterion is excellence of the candidate. Applications are due 3 April. For more on this amazing opportunity have a look here.