The APECS International Polar Week will take place from 19-25 March! Polar Week is a series of events happening globally and APECS has lots of activities to celebrate polar research and the poles.This year’s theme is #PolarPride and focuses on appreciating APECS members from all aspects of polar sciences. So join the members of APECS through a series of fun and professional activities:
- Photo/Image Contest (with prizes!)
- Webinars, chosen by YOU on the following topics: Harassment in the Field and Proposal and Grant Writing
- Blog series throughout the week showcasing outstanding APECS members
- Live Online #PolarPride Party
- #PolarPride on Twitter
- Polar Haiku on Social Media
- and lots more!