The new APECS leadership has been announced! The 12th APECS’ Executive Committee (ExCom) consists of:
- Jilda Caccavo (University of Padua, Italy);
- Jennifer Cooper (University of Kansas, USA);
- Clare Eayrs (New York University Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates);
- Juan Höfer (Southern University of Chile & IDEAL research center, Chile); and
- Gabriela Roldán (University of Canterbury, New Zealand).
Hanne Nielsen(Australia) and Alexander Thornton (USA) will serve as ex-officios and support the new ExCom in their new term. Gerlis Fugmann remains the APECS Executive Director. Jilda Caccavo is the new APECS President and the APECS Council Leadership consists of:
- Council Chairs: Stanislav Ksenofontov (Switzerland), Morgan Seag (UK), Neelu Singh (India);
- National Committee Coordinators: Iqra Choudhry (UK), Emily Choy (Canada), Swati Nagar (India); and
- Social Media Coordinators: Mia Bennett (Hong Kong), Rupa Rupa (UK).
Your APECSSA representatives on the APECS Council are Christel Hansen, Elizabeth Rudolph, and Marius Rossouw. They will represent APECSSA’s interests in APECS and you can contact them anytime for any comments or queries.
More information on the APECS 2018-2019 Executive Committee and the Council can be found here.