Researchers play an integral role between science and policymaking and here is an urgent need to connect research to the 2030 Agenda. The Bergen Summer Research School, hosted by the University of Bergen (Norway) from 17-27 June is looking for 100 PhD candidates to discuss and explore science advice with some of the best international practitioners. This year’s school offers a series of parallel multidisciplinary working groups with top international lecturers, and cutting-edge keynotes to help you make your research play a role for a sustainable future. The research school is tied together with common sessions on research tools, presentation skills, keynotes by high-profile researchers, plenary discussions, and an excursion into the Norwegian waterscape. Limited funding is also available.
- PhD candidates or early career researchers may apply.
- The application is entirely online at https://skjemaker.app.uib.no/view.php?id=5927297.
- You need to submit an abstract of your ongoing research (maximum 250 words).
- You will need a motivational letter (maximum 500 words).
- You must submit your CV and description of your educational background.
- If you need funding, also include an overview of stipend requirements.
- Also review the information available on the website.
For any questions please contact email@example.com. Deadline for applications is 24 February, 2019.