The International Association of Geomorphologists (IAG) is offering several grants for young geomorphologists to attend the IAG Regional Conference on Geomorphology (Athens, Greece, 19-21 September 2019) and related 2nd IAG-EGU Intensive Course for Young Geomorphologists (Harokopio University of Athens and Gulf of Corinth, Greece, 22-27 September 2019).
- You must be under 35 years of age
- Grants are offered to Young Geomorphologists from less-favoured countries worldwide (with a Purchasing Power Parity below 22,000 international dollars, according to the World Development Indicators database, World Bank, revised 21 September 2018).
- The amount of grants will depend on the country of origin and estimated financial needs of the grant winners.
- Grants are intended to cover (at least partially) travel costs to and from Athens, accommodation during the Conference and fee of the Intensive Course.
- The Organizing Committee will waive the Conference registration fee for successful applicants.
Applicants should have a special interest and research experience in the themes of both the Conference and the Intensive Course, to be proved by their CV.
- Application deadline is 15 April 2019.