The SCAR/SERCE program (‘Solid Earth Response and influence on Cryospheric Evolution’) is offering travel support of up to $ 2,000 USD to attend SCAR2020. Early career researchers, or researchers from countries with an emerging Antarctic program, who are working in a SERCE-facing area are eligible to apply for funds to support their attendance at the conference. The deadline to apply for funds is the Monday after the abstract deadline (abstract deadline is 28 February). Applicants must be the presenting author on a submitted abstract. To apply please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- The year you attained your PhD or highest qualification (briefly document any time away from research);
- Estimated required travel and registration support;
- Other sources of funding that will be supporting your travel to SCAR2020;
- Your submitted abstract, on which you must be the named presenter;
- A brief description of how your abstract fits with SERCE objectives (see SERCE main page).